1. Application for Admission
- Obtain an Application for Admission packet and a Parent-Student Handbook from the administration office or download here. Please read the handbook completely.
2. Registration Fee and Records Return
- Application for Admission
- Registration Fee
- Student's Immunization Record
- Copy of a state issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Student’s Social Security Card
- Copy of your child's last school report card
- Withdrawal form from the previous school to the administration office
Students will not be permitted to attend classes until file is complete.
3. Entrance Testing
- All enrolling students will be tested based on the recommendation of the Headmaster and ITOPCA Board. Parents must schedule a date for your child to take the entrance test. Parents must schedule a personal interview, following the testing, with the Headmaster and School Board Representative. The student may also attend this interview.
4. Teacher Recommendation from Former School
- All transfer students must submit a recommendation completed by a former teacher or a letter to the board explaining why this cannot be done.
5. Letter of Recommendation
- All students (non ITOP members) are required to submit a letter of recommendation from their pastor or church official. Parents must sign the ITOP Christian Academy Standard of Student Conduct.
- All new students are admitted for a nine-week probationary period.